Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Having fun

Blogging is a completely new experience for me.but we will work through it.I am having fun campaigning for Howard county Judge,meeting new people,hearing concerns and dreams of the people of the county are enjoyable. Something that continues to impress me is the positive outlook and common sense of the people here.
I am trying to meet as many people as I can from all over the county, it is a long way from Saratoga to Athens. I am continuing to work at the ambulance service and we work seven twentyfour hour shifts in a two week period so covering the county will take some time.
If you want to ask a question or just visit give me a call or e-mail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello..i just received in the mail
some cookbooks from a guy in michigan. and your 1991 country cooking was one of them. it was put out by the umpire/athens V.F.D
just a note to let ya know,it wound up in meadville mississippi
i will have the pleasure of checking out what ya'll grub on!
LOL GOD bless ya all brian an phyllis