Monday, March 3, 2008

severe weather

This morning we had a line of severe thunderstorms move over southern Howard county and a tornado warning was issued.We were fortunate in that damage was slight.Emergency management , and fire depts.were out and about.Thank you guys.This is the first time we have used the new AWIN radios to any extent and they performed well.
I did damage assessment from Tollette to Bright Star and Schaal,and moved a few limbs out of the road.
There is a possibility of snow tonite after all this is Arkansas.
There is a chance of more severe weather later this week so be prepared.
I finalized the order for signs today so we will e getting them out soon.I got to be the first candidate to file today.Later I went out and went door to door for a while.I hope to get the county covered by election.Thanks for every ones support.

No comments: