Thursday, April 3, 2008

NRA BANQUET

I am big believer in the second amendment.One of the major groups that protects our right To keep and bear arms is the National Rifle Association.I have been privileged to attend every friends of NRA banquet in Howard county.The proceeds from this banquet stay in Arkansas to further young shooters education and young peoples shooting sports.We are fortunate that in Howard County we have a good range and several good leaders in the 4H shooting sports program.
For the past couple of years I have had the chance to help with the banquet,this year due to campaigning I didn't get to help as much as I would have liked.Ronnie Furr worked hard and we had a good banquet and auction.I really enjoy the banquet it is one of the friendliest events that I go to.Everyone is friendly and the whole nite is family friendly.I think Sharon and Holli enjoy it as much as I do.
People always ask me about hunting , I don't really hunt but I do enjoy shooting and try to shoot at least once a week.Mostly I shoot pistols but lately I've been playing with a rifle or two.
Remember register to vote and vote for Budd!

No comments: