Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The stories we tell

My friend says that some times you just have to say "There I was all alone in a Strange City.I say the stories I tell are true , I know because I make them up myself.
I hear that all the Ambulance services in Arkansas have finally gotten paid for the hurricanes.
Thousand of anxious readers are harassing Budd wanting more ICS advice.I am honored to say I am attending "Decision Making and Problem Solving" and "Incident Response foe Emergency Managers".
DM&PS promises much to Budd.I think that the class will be very beneficial in establishing Forward Operating Bases.
It is rumored that Budd will be teaching ,at EM conference this year,MOBILE COMMAND CENTER PARKING AT EMERGENCY INCIDENTS AND INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH CRACKHEADS.

No comments: